Monday, January 13, 2014

New Review of one of Deepak's and my CDs


Whispers Of Healing
Composed by Brian Scott Bennett
Words by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Review by
Musik International

Well, here we go! In “Whispers of Healing” a fascinating assimilation of divine truth, cosmic insight, common sense, intuitive Spirituality, and wonderfully ponderous, relaxing music takes place. The words of Deepak Chop-ra reached deeply into the mystery pool of life and universe, striking a stark contrast of Eastern and Western thought with regards to healing. Chopra propounds a mixture of Zen wisdom combined with the experience of pranayam (breathing exercises) to facilitate a firm foundation for healing and Spiritual growth.

His words are spoken as a subliminal hymn to open the gateways of our subconscious. Focusing on stimuli and its resultant affects on the body, Chopra explored the holistic vision needed to achieve balance within and without the body. A heightened common sense plaintively arose, nudging the ears to not only hear, but to listen and feel the dynamics of the meanings underlying the words.

Brian Scott Bennett composed an emotional symphony to compliment this spoken word journey. Violins achingly expressed poignant feelings striving to get outside the envelope, cajoling the heart to open, stretching the mind beyond its’ limits of conventional thought. The music pulsed with life, vibrating with undulating rhythms, as if to carry the listener beyond the mundane to new states of consciousness.

Other times Bennett created moody musical passages, summoning up morose passion and contemplation, searching the body for release triggers. The pulse of the music arose and fell; creating a subtle wave of sound that followed a silent beat, establishing a synesthesia effect that reached beyond the normal senses. Enough said, check this out.



For more information please call 1 (888) 476-8745.

Chuck Diliberto is a resident of New York state. Having written for a hometown publication that covered local and national musicians, reviewing CDs is an extension of that experience. His main interests are spiritual in nature and right living in practice.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr God hands who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book on here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal  medicine. I came to know more about Dr God hands on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.I will advise you to contact Doctor God Hands Herbal Home for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.Doctor God hands Email Contact: doctorgodhands@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2349057214220.

    ReplyDelete